Electrical Design Engineer/Senior EngineerLocation: Melaka
|Job ID: UHO1|
Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRICAL|
• Electrical hardware design of manufacturing equipment (schematics, panel layouts, cable run outs, network topologies, cable designations, I/O overviews, terminal references etc.)
• Analyse problems linked to motor regulations and provide new solutions if needed.
• Analyse problems linked to Power & Pneumatics management system and provide new solutions if needed.
• Analyse problems linked to Electromagnetic compatibility and provide new solutions if needed.
• Participate in designing new motor / IO / Interface boards, PCB integration and schematics.
• Identify EOL hardware products, source for replacement, test, characterize and optimize performance. This is including Engineering validation of returned Electrical parts from customer.
• Work in close collaboration with headquarters R&D hardware team.
• Systematic creation and update of documentations related to new and existing products, internal rules and procedures, training programs, etc.
• Drawing project plans and circuit diagrams, using computer-assisted engineering and design.
• Conduct know-how transfer to maintain standard regulation systems skills level of internal users (Mainly Application engineer / QA Engineer / Fields service engineer & Assembly Engineer).
• Any task that may be assigned from time to time.
3. REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
• Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
• Candidate should be proficient in either one of the electrical design tools E-Plan or E3.
• Experience in control panel wiring and electrical installations for automation equipment.
• Knowledge in motion control technologies and mechanical drive train design including the application of servo motors & pneumatics.
• Exposure in automation or semiconductor industry is an advantage.
• Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
• Good communications skills with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under high pressure & challenging tasks assigned.
• Ability to work during weekend, Public Holiday and extended working hours as needed.
• Able to travel locally or oversea as requested.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.(Advantage if understand of Excel Macro).
• Required language(s): English. Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and French will be an added advantage.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies