Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Create and maintain SAP product costing and analyze SAP cost variances
- Review bills of materials (BOM), routing and collaborate with relevant departments to gather necessary input for cost estimation.
- Compile and analyse product related costing & reporting.
- Responsible for quarterly standard cost change and review of yearly cost factors.
- Responsible for monthly cost reduction reporting.
- Responsible for monthly & yearly physical stock-count.
- Assisting immediate superior in ad-hoc tasks as and when needs arise
- Responsible for inventory related reporting and analysis.
- Liaising with internal & external auditors and all levels of staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Degree in Accounting or equivalent, preferably in CIMA.
- Preferably with some basic costing knowledge or related working experience in manufacturing.
- Able to work under the tight deadlines.
- Adaptive and receptive to change.
- Highly effective, dynamic and result-oriented.
- Initiative, strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess priorities, attention to detail and effective follow-up skill.
- Ability to communicate English effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Mandarin speaking language will be an added advantage as this role will need to liaise with China.
- Experience in SAP system preferred.
Back to Job Vacancies