Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
- The Senior Test Environment focuses on supporting, maintaining and defining, test environment activities by acting as an interface between Testing Team and Infrastructure provisioning team. They understand the technology environment and provides technical leadership related to test environment and data. He or she will work closely with the TEM Manager and Head Testing to ensure that application landscape is provisioned in the test environment as per the test requirements. This role is responsible for providing effective planning, management and tracking of test environment management activities (test lab, devices, data and application setup) including of standards & process.
- Provide advice on test environment approaches, and/or by producing the test environment strategies and/or test environment plans with testing team.
- Work with Test Env Mgr to support the test environment coordination, control/monitoring and delivery.
- Provide planning and direct the activities of test environment management team to maximize effectiveness.
- Provide end-to-end responsibility and support for IDH testing deliverables from a test environment perspective.
- Work with Test Env Mgr to drive and improve strategic and critical thinking around test environment processes/practices and improvements to overall quality & maturity.
- Ensure adherence to testing governance standards and processes.
- Provide support to ensure the available test tab and devices is able to work across multiple releases.
- Timely escalations and communication of risks and issues with all key stakeholder.
- Continue introduction of innovation and cost optimization for solution and delivery.
- Maintains and keeps track of all configuration details, workstations/devices Inventory, Application Interfaces, Code Version details and Data Base details of all the Test Environments.
- In case of concurrent testing, provide advice on the Impact assessment process before any code deployment.
- Provide support and handles all external services of the Test Environment, test data and devices.
- Resolves the environment related defects and manages the communication around the environment down time to the impacted teams.
- Initiate all communication with respective team for Test Environment creation and Implement best practices to improve environment availability.
- Perform and support devices testing on any approved request by TEM/TCoE manager.
- Perform simple scripting and maintenance on automation in the test lab to improve manual process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Diploma in IT, Project Management, Finance, Banking, MIS, IT or equivalent experience.
- Above 3 years’ experience as an IT related engineer or Test Analyst in large or medium complexity IT Projects.
- Strong exposure to test project delivery and acceptance processes
- Experience in Banking industry Competencies
- Skill level of Applied in Test Planning and Design, Test Execution, Test Management, Test Environment & Infrastructure planning.
- Skill level of Mastered in Testing process and Methods.
- General ability to use a personal computer with familiarity in business applications such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Share Point and Outlook.
- Possess a good understanding on test environment planning, test data management.
- Experiences in defect tracking systems, version control systems and device inventory & tracking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as proven ability to conduct presentations.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
Back to Job Vacancies