Specialization: ARTS OR CREATIVE OR GRAPHICS DESIGN|
- Represent, develop and lead the UX team
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Create original graphic designs and interactive user interface and elements
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Collaborate with other team members to develop new ideas.
- Educate non-creative staff on the benefits of UX, train/coach creative staff
- Posses Diploma and above in any field, with at least 5 years experience in User Centric Design, where 3 years experience of leading team
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions.
- Ability to work with clients to define detailed requirements and design complete user experiences.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently
Back to Job Vacancies