Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
- Responsible to issue the purchase order to intercompany vendor and external vendor to purchase the materials.
- Responsible to monitor the shipment arrival date to warehouse and ensure timely delivery to customer.
- Liaising with forwarder to confirm the K1 draft for the custom duty of the importing materials.
- Notify/update stakeholder (sales person/business area manager) on the material lead time and arrival date.
- Follow up closely with vendor on the material delivery date.
- Raise quality notification (QN) to the intercompany of there is any problem with the material received / shortfall.
- Monitor the daily purchasing report, on time delivery (OTD) report, QN report & etc.
- Material extension and maintenance related to the procurement related.
- Coordinate with forwarder on the direct shipment delivery arrangement to customer.
- Coordinate with intercompany Hub, sales person & customer on the drop shipment arrangement for customer to pick up the ex-work shipment.
- Assist in annual stock count.
- Ad-hoc task assigned related to supply chain management.
Back to Job Vacancies