Specialization: FINANCE CORPORATE FINANCE OR INVESTMENT OR MERCHANT BANKING|
- Effectively organize, direct and manage the function of General Office Administration
- Provide timely and accurate Business profit & Loss Analysis to Top Management reflecting company performance.
- Monitor the movement of Exchange rates and advise the Management of any significant movement.
- Responsible for Budgets and Forecasts.
- Review and met all shipping requirements of customers and provide guidance for own department staff.
- Provide guidance in preparation of General Accounts and ensure that Monthly Reports are prepared on time.
- Ensure that all accounting procedures are executed in line with company’s Accounting Manual.
- Evaluate Bank Accounts to ensure that cash Balance Requirements are met with.
- Liaise with bank personnel for making Forward Exchange Contract.
- Prepare cheques for payment to suppliers.
- Liaise with the Company Secretary, auditors and Tax Agents.
Back to Job Vacancies