Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
1. Brief Description
Overall in charge of payroll and compensation and benefits (C&B) admin.
2. Key Result Areas
- Monthly Payroll – accurate & timely.
- Market benchmarking & Annual Survey for Total Remuneration to ensure competitiveness.
- HRIS including OT, Leave & Attendance system is functioning & generating accurate & timely reporting, regular monitoring, including trouble shooting and enhancement where applicable.
- Compensation & Benefits - to process, attending to queries & to ensure compliance to company policy.
3. Key Accountabilities/Duties
- To ensure timeliness and 100% accuracy in all activities relating to payroll administration and processing.
- To assist in the preparation of the monthly payroll and statistic reports to internal and Management reporting.
- Ensuring the employee payroll and ad-hoc payments are handled in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with tax consultants on expatriates tax computation and any employee related taxes, if any.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of EPF, SOCSO and Income Tax to relevant parties.
- Process and file statutory reports/forms.
- Attend to employees' inquiries on payroll matters like Income tax, EPF and SOCSO queries, and addressing those queries.
- Ensure all payroll related transactions are properly charged to respective GL accounts
- To prepare HR documents and reports such as HC Report, Staff Movement Report, Attrition Rate Report, Payroll Summary Report etc. for AM to review.
- Maintain employee database and other HR records in compliance with procedures and regulation requirement.
- Maintain proper record of documents and filing for easy retrieval.
- Prepare offer letters, confirmation letters, salary revision letters, warning letters, transfer letters, and termination letters.
- To coordinate with the accounts department for the preparation of cheque payments and issuing of allowances/service fees for the part time workers, contract workers and also any resigned staff.
- To ensure staff to complete the exit interview form before their physical last working day; review the exit interview form submitted and forward to HRM and LM for further action.
- To draft general correspondences, and ensure proper filing of all HR documentation for easy retrieval and reference.
- Understand and keep abreast with changes in local laws regulating compensation practices to maintain compliance with government regulations.
- To introduce new HR programs and also to ensure staff benefits and compensation are competitive to market.
- Develops compensation related communication materials including policies, procedures, guidelines, and presentations.
- Advise on compensation-related issues
- Work closely with HRBP & Recruiter for Employee on-boarding & off-boarding process.
- Ad hoc duties as and when assigned by immediate superior.
Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in payroll is required for this position.
Strong knowledge of HR rules, regulations and benefits schemes. Good with numbers and details.
Desired competencies (typical)
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired competencies (nice to have)
Building effective teams; Prior working experience in a shared service centre
Back to Job Vacancies