Purpose of the Job
Manage and ensure the purchasing of materials, services and/or equipment for the assigned purchasing portfolio, within the set procurement policies and guidelines established on unit or organization level, to ensure an uninterrupted and timely supply in line with the objectives of the operational team.
- Execution of the purchase to pay process by ensuring order accuracy, placing purchase orders, processing invoice disputes in a compliant manner for multiple purchasing areas.
- Ensure alignment, support, and follow-up of logistic and operational activities in line with demand and in accordance with company targets including the order confirmation process.
- Manage and maintain all levels of purchasing data including pricing and order profiles, supplier data, and orders placed according to strategic sourcing expectations.
- Actively collaborate with the commercial purchasing and key stakeholders by being the daily operational contact between purchasing and several manufacturing sites or administrative departments.
- Provide and share data analysis to internal stakeholders on purchased goods and services, within standards of information management.
- Identification of trends and improvements to drive automation, streamline processes and create efficiencies based on strategic optimization and the procurement strategy and in consultation with the business.
- Ensure, follow-up and control the compliance of processes and organizational policies regarding environment, health, and security standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Expertise in the purchasing process & business systems (like SAP, Ariba, etc)
- English required (additional languages may be required/preferred depending on region)
- Knowledge of more than one division or purchasing stream
- Full scope of understanding of business systems
- Subject matter expert in at least one area
- Root cause analysis and problem solving within the P2P process
- Must be able to train others
Back to Job Vacancies