Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
- 30% Be the Global contact for Process Control Organisation regarding IT Security Issues. Customise training program for sites/regions after independently analysing the risk and secuirty requirement that is unique for each site. Drive, Maintain and improve the Global MITSO program. take the lead to propose recommendations and initiate steps to minimize risk and follow up with risk mitigation steps.
- 20% Initiate and perform risk-assessment for Process Control Organization at the Firewall/Network Level. Correlate data from Security Services to perform analysis on current state and compare that to Standard Secure Architecture. Drive mini-projects completion based on these analysis.
- 20% Conduct technical Security Analysis on Incidents that are escalated from Third Party and other Security Services e.g logs, Alerts etc. Propose and implement controls to prevent reoccurence that could cuase errors or fraudulent use of Huntsman Information Systems and data. Provide in-depth analysis of real/suspected/near-miss Virus Infections. Provide analysis and proactive prevention steps from Perimeter AV Tools.
- 10% Lead and Participate in identified Huntsman IT Security Projects. Cascade the changes throught applicable organisations. Perform Risk Assessment for New Services from Third Party and follow up with closure or mitigation of identified risk. Make appropriate recommendations to management.
- 5% Establish good working relationships with Local Security Officers, the members of the Directory Services team, Infrastructure supervisors and managers and other technical personnel within infrastructure and system administrators, and the Process Control Organization and vendors of IT Security products.
- 5% Develop and maintain IT Security Standards and Procedures for the Huntsman Corporation.
- 5% Assist the Global and Regional IT Security and Compliance Managers in providing effective communication with the IT Security organization including the IT Local Security Officers.
- 5% Evaluate new security technologies for applicability/cost effectiveness in Huntsman and make recommendations to the Global IT Security Manager
Back to Job Vacancies