Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
- Support/assist Assortment of goods which company sale in our store in Malaysia.
- Mathematical table creation.
- Aggregation and analysis of sales results.
- Negotiation and communication to Japan Head Quarter and supplier outside.
- Translation of Japanese documents.
- Working on Saturday is alternate.
- For Representative (staff), we have 40 Saturday off per year.
- While our calendar year is from 1/Apr til 31/Mar next year.
- Business English skill and Japanese Skill (N2 Level)
- Driver's license/passport
- Minimum 1 year of related experience (Retail Shop/Retail Company)
- Working or educational experience in Japan
- Excel/PowerPoint skill (basic skills such as easy formula for table creation)
- Monday – Saturday (8:30am-5:30pm)
- Alternate Saturday (We have 40 Saturday off per year and Total 52 Saturday in a year)
Back to Job Vacancies