Specialization: E COMMERCE|
- Lead and manage the overall performance of the team/department by monitoring Team KPI, producing individual development plans and coaching to exceed departmental goals
- To perform ad hoc monitoring either remotely or side by side to ensure that the Team are handling day to day operational tasks as well as customer escalations in accordance with established work process and instructions
- Work with Operations Support to administer and monitor staff’s leave, punctuality, meals, breaks schedule to achieve optimal staffing capacity
- Develop, Own, Improve & Maintain department KPIs while constantly finding ways to become more efficient and effective.
- This includes working on special projects that will reduce stakeholder escalations, deflect incidents from coming into the department and ensuring customer experience.
- Be the owner of department systems, tools, SOPs and overall customer experience.
- Analyze reports and data from Tableu or legacy system and derive operational or WFM improvements.
- Take ownership of daily, weekly & monthly reporting disregards of whether local team or at BPOs.
- Use data to make calculated decisions or support improvement initiatives or even resolve existing issues.
Back to Job Vacancies