Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
- Leads the preparation and solicitation of competitive bids, quotations and proposals for Raw Material, Packaging Materials and/or other assigned Materials/Services including contract manufacturing in compliance with SOP.
- Evaluate competitive offerings balancing between price, quality and service.
- Assess supplier product and pricing information, including negotiations for price competitiveness. Prepare and issue contracts for review and approval.
- Manage and control costs by work cross-functionally internally and with supply partners to proactively address potential cost increases through supply agreements, cost/efficiency improvement projects and other initiatives.
- Evaluate optimum strategies for inventory and cost management.
- Lead the cost and/or process improvement projects for selected Materials, working with cross-functional internal team(s) and the supply partners to identify and quantify the potential benefits, obtain approvals and follow the approved projects through to successful implementation.
- Understands the relevant regulations and quality standards/specifications of company’s Products and translate these in practical ways in evaluation of potential suppliers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to lead the capability, capacity and cost evaluation of materials for New Product Development in a timely manner
- Manage database of Suppliers, Materials, specifications and prices. Maintain a material cost database in collaboration with Finance department.
Back to Job Vacancies