Specialization: QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE|
- Support and maintain QEHS Management Systems related operational work in accordance to ISO19001/EHS14001/ISO45001:2015 standards;
- Ensure proper documentation of QEHS related documentation and update into company mission;
- Perform internal audits and follow-up on outstanding issues from internal audits, Safety & Health Committee and Corrective & Preventive Action Reports;
- Arrange and organize QEHS meetings, activities, trainings and health and safety or environmental social activities;
- Liaise and comply with relevant governmental bodies and external certification bodies such as Bomba, DOSH, DOE, SIRIM on QEHS related matters.
- Update and furnish reports and information related to QEHS, Green Procurement, Confidentiality Management System, or any assigned ad-hoc projects required by Regional Office or QEHS Head.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining assigned new certifications determined by the company.
- At least degree in any field with at least three years’ experience in quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems.
- A qualified internal auditor in at least two of the following (ISO19001/EHS14001/ISO45001:2015).
- Good IT skills (Microsoft 365, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Willing to travel (if required).
- Preferably a Competent person for Certified Environment Professional in Waste Management, and Safety and Health.
- Able to lead audit projects independently with minimal supervision, able to offer consultation on QEHS matters to internal customers, able to take stress and work with tight deadlines.
- 5-days work week
- 1 month Contractual bonuses
- Variable bonus (based on individual & company performance)
- 18 days Annual Leave for Executive role
- Medical insurance coverage (outpatient/specialist/Hospital & surgical/group personal accident/group term life)
- Dental and Optical (Flexi Benefit Scheme after confirmation)
- Mobile Phone Subsidy (only for Assistant Manager and above)
- 50% Parking Subsidy at office premise (for own transport)
- 16% employer EPF
- Staff Purchase Discount
Back to Job Vacancies