Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRONICS OR COMMUNICATION|
• Well experience in wirebond / diebond machine and responsible for product characterization and qualification of changes and well experience in performing evaluations.
• Responsible for quality, yield, cost and cycle time improvement.
• Capable to introduce and participate in the new product development and provide input on technical challenges.
• Responsible for qualification on different packages (from BU) and its transfer to manufacturing.
• Creates, maintains and revises manufacturing documentations (Bonding diagram and specifications, etc.).
• Take ownership to work with cross functional team to resolve quality issues
• Performs other duties as required by immediate superior from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
• Prefer with minimum 2-5 years relevant experiences in semiconductor
• Well experience in wire bond machine and process
• Responsible in yield and scrap performance improvement
• Capable to introduce new product development
• Well experience in performing improvement evaluations
• Capable to perform disposition of abnormal lot at wire bond area
Back to Job Vacancies