Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
- Purchases and provides order fulfillment activities in support of business demand to positively impact inventory turns and have predictable and accurate supplier on-time delivery.
- Manages the order status process, including ensuring shipping and delivery information is accurate in company's systems. Ensures post Purchase Order (PO) placement updates are complete following PO backlog management process to include tracking, reporting and communication with matrix team members along with working with supplier(s) to meet deliveries.
- Develops and manages relationship with suppliers to hold them accountable for meeting shipping and delivery commitments to include system and process improvements at both company and the supplier.
- Works with warehouse and logistics teams, including transportation carriers, to ensure product is received and delivered on time; lead/drive/support process improvements.
- Manages non-conforming inventory, including product disposition and in-process failures.
- Provides timely communication to planners, sales and customer operations on order status and problem resolution.
- Assists in managing inventory aging and fill rate including disposition – stock rotation/liquidations as appropriate to meet the goals of the business.
- Supports group and/or organization key initiatives and objectives through contributions on project teams to include support of supplier management activities.
- Other duties as assigned
Back to Job Vacancies