Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
- Oversee and manage production operation (injection moulding, extrusion operations, assembly ).
- Coordinating all production activities and operations.
- Lead a team of production supervisors and maintenance staffs to manage a 24 hour operation
- Plan, track and establish production schedule to meet OTD
- Manage facility and machines maintenance
- Ensure production effectiveness meeting KPI in yield, quality, cost, OEE and inventory level
- Lead and drive Lean and Kaizen activities in production
- Drive continuous productivity improvement focusing on digitization and automation
- Ensure compliance to Quality standards and relevant SOPs
- Ensure operation in compliance to EHS guidelines and all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with technical department to support frequent NPI and product development activities.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Back to Job Vacancies