Specialization: FINANCE CORPORATE FINANCE OR INVESTMENT OR MERCHANT BANKING|
- Lead an active hands on role for full spectrum of finance, accounting, tax related matters including consolidating of business units accounts for financial reporting, provide forecast of business P&L, variance analysis, cash flow forecasting, treasury, cost management, business operations, sales administration, credit control, audit and annual budgeting.
- Be a senior finance business partner to the senior management team for strategic business decisions.
- Lead and manage the financial operations of Mamee-Double Decker Group of Companies, both locally and overseas.
- Perform periodic financial forecasting, budgets, reporting and analysis for each operating company and as a Group, as well as review the financial position of any M&A project.
- Responsible for the financial and management accounts, treasury, costing, business operations, sales administration, credit control and audit and ensure compliance with the relevant acts of law.
- Cash flows management: working capital management, capital expenditure, and financing.
- Review monthly & yearly financial reports, preparing reports and analysis for internal & external purpose.
- Product Costing simulation & price structures for new and existing products. Review and analyse labour cost, material cost, factory overhead, distribution cost, sales returns and inventory level.
- Monitoring approved budget, track and prepare variance analysis, highlight area of concern to management.
- Safeguard company assets, data, and resources.
- Adherence and alert to any new update of the local statutory regulation and tax compliance. Communicating it to the head office on time.
- Monitoring and managing company’s financial position and bottom line, introducing and implementing of cost saving initiatives which impact the bottom line of the business.
- Evaluating products/brands/areas/customers’ performance and based on this, giving advice to management in regard to management accounting decision, such as go/not go of project/plan, continue/discontinue of product, etc.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
- At least 10-15 years of working experience in related field with the last 5 years at senior management level covering full spectrum of Financial & Management Accounts, Budgeting, Treasury, Costing, Credit Control, Taxation and Consolidation of Accounts for Reporting.
- Candidate with working experience in fast paced manufacturing and/or FMCG company is preferred.
- Knowledge in an SAP environment.
Back to Job Vacancies