Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
Duties & Responsibility:
- HR Business Partner for assigned business units.Responsible for the following scopes:
- Recruitment & manpower planning – responsible in end to end recruitment activities inclusive of sourcing, shortlisting & interviews and support superior in senior managerial recruitment as per ISO procedures.
- Performance Management– ensure timely communication & process, compile & provide analysis, follow-up actions, PIP.
- Manpower budget submission and cost monitoring of own business unit.
- Talent management and career discussion– facilitate the process and partner with line managers in the process
- HR Policies – responsible for revision, implementation and provide interpretation to the employees.
- Audit – support in relevant audits : GMP, ISO, Halal, internal and external audit, tax audit etc
- Industrial Relations – manage employees’ disciplinary matters and misconducts.
- Responsible in HR project as instructed by line manager
- Participate in Sports & Recreation Club, SA Volunteer Team or Safety Committee, as appropriate.
- Any other adhoc project
- HR Specialist role in the following areas:
- Learning & Development strategies and implementation and drive Corporate Culture program.
- Talent acquisition lead in strategy and implementation.
- Employee relations and Engagement activities – Employees Engagement survey, awards and recognitions for employees, engagement plan and activities, external awards participation.
- Degree holder in HR Management or Business Administration or related disciplines.
- HR generalist with minimum 10 years of experience in HR & Administration, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in handling any 2 of the following HR specialized areas will be added advantage: Talent acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, Employee & Industrial Relations
Back to Job Vacancies