Sales Management Executive/ManagerLocation: Kuala Lumpur
|Job ID: CCB4|
Specialization: PROPERTY OR REAL ESTATE|
➢ Daily Sales Management
• To manage the credit control / collections of ageing debt of the Mall tenants.
• To assist in formulating and improving credit policies and procedures in line with overall Company policy.
• To oversee lease administration pertaining to tenant turnover report, bank guarantees, public liabilities, and general insurance policies.
• Develop clear understanding about sales / turnover for shopping mall tenants. Collect tenants’ sales reports in timely manner for management reporting.
• Conduct research and analysis on the sales data provided by tenants to address the performance gaps and understand the current market and competitive environment.
• To analyze sales and explore improvement opportunities, keep track on monthly sales, conversion rate, turnover rate, rent to sales ratio, and marketing inputs conversion to sales and traffic.
• To coordinate issue of collection reminders and replies to tenants’ queries.
• Improve collection efficiency and maintain good business relationship with tenants and receivables.
• To reconcile accounts with tenants, including initiating adjustments if necessary for collection.
• Resolve escalated tenant’s issues and disputes regarding sales and services.
• To coordinate credit checks on tenants and external parties before enter into any contract or agreement.
• Coordinate with Sales Promotion department in ensuring that marketing initiatives support sales efforts are aligned to the business overall’s objectives.
• Preparing reports on monthly sales information, credit reports, and relevant statistics for Management’s review.
➢ Cash Management
• Directs cash management operations i.e. daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
• Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
• Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms.
• Ensure all collections are banked-in to the Company bank account on time as per the Company policies and procedures.
• All cash transactions are being filed and recorded accurately in a proper and organized manner.
➢ IT Management
• Manage IT resources and system for the Retail Mall and ensure smooth running of all servers.
• Monitor the Mall’s network infrastructure.
• Oversee the implementation and administration of tenancy management system and POS system.
• To involve in the planning of POS system and make sure all tenants to use it and reporting accurately.
• Attend to tenant’s queries or issues in furnishing their sales data to the Sales Management team.
• Provide technical guidance and support to the users.
• Work closely with the company appointed IT consultant to resolve user’s queries / issues, at the same time improve / upgrade the existing system interface / POS system.
• Ensure all IT processes carried out within the organization comply to the ICT policy and procedures.
• To work closely with team members on the planning of service upgrade exercise for the Mall.
• Recommend IT solutions as a strategic management tool towards higher productivity and cost efficiency.
• Oversee the operations of Mall’s security system.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/ Administration / Management, IT / Computer Science or equivalent.
• At least 6 years’ experience in similar capacity within retail or property development industry.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies