Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
- Checks for Completeness of Commercial Requirements and ensures that order details (dates, details, special requirements) in SAP System matches customer’s requirements as indicated in customer documents.
- Analyses, qualifies, and completes change or cancellation Requests of Sales Orders.
- Collaborate and liaise with all functions within Sales Team, Supply Chain Team, Planning Team & QA team ensuring orders are updated and reflective of current order status.
- Provides Shipment Confirmation to Customersand ensures that orders are in ready condition and in correct status before each order status.
- Facilitating the monitoring process (such as pre-shipment samples and other requirement) with Customer service team on shipments to be expedited per customer’s promise date.
- Issues solving during order creation and after.
- Generates and analyses backlog orders and participates in order backlog review meetings to provide feedback on risks to meet the period’s shipment commitments
- Update various sales report on timely basis (daily or weekly).
- To raise intercompany Stock Transfer Orders (STO) upon request.
- Participate in project or task as assigned.
Working Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience in order management or similar support/functions.
- Hands on experience with SAP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team player & excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientated mindset.
- Ability to problem solve using data/ analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an added advantage.
Back to Job Vacancies