Specialization: BANKING OR FINANCIAL SERVICES|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create relationship management of existing Premier Banking customers in accordance with established standards.
- Develop strategic planning towards Branch’s business development, promote Wealth Management products
- Provide professional consultation to premier customers (mass market) which including wealth management products, structured investment products, credit card etc
- Develop new marketing initiatives to support and drive the Company’s sales and business growth and enhance profitability.
- Achieve the Branch’s overall sales targets and objectives as well as the sales/ business targets set for the department.
- Diploma/ Degree in any disciplines with comprehensive Sales Background
- At least 2-3 years of relevant banking sales experience with good product knowledge
- Able to interact with customers from all walks of life
Valid Certificates / Licenses (Must-have):
- Investor Protection Professional Certification (IPPC)- Compulsory
- FIMMComputerised Unit TrustExamination (CUTE)- Compulsory
- Pre-Contract Examination for Insurance Agent (PCE)- Compulsory
- Certificate Examination for Investment-Linked Life Insurance (CEILI) - Compulsory
- Takaful Basic Examination (TBE) - Compulsory
Back to Job Vacancies