Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRICAL|
- Be accountable for the quality of site construction and installation work on Instrumentation and Control system.
- Lead the site supervision team on the SCADA/PLC and instrumentation installation and commissioning works and other ICA works in Waterworks project.
- Lead advisory role to Client in ICA work throughout project execution and during Testing & Commissioning
- Assist CRE on all Process instrumentation, control and automation site issues and supporting critical defects and punch lists rectification works
- Reviewing and approving of technical submissions by Contractors.
- Verifying work done and payment on ICA works
- Involvement in contract-related matters on the project. Attendance in meetings, discussions with clients, contractors and to lead in technical and progress discussions
- Witnessing Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance Tests etc.
- Monitoring progress of ICA works done by contractors and ensuring adherence to project schedule
- Ensuring site team’s safety compliance
- Monitor and enforce strict site permit-to-work system for ICA works
Back to Job Vacancies