Specialization: SALES TELESALES OR TELEMARKETING|
- Promote simple financial/insurance products through telemarketing script.
- Perform outbound calls to promote financial/insurance products assigned in sales campaigns.
- Customer databases are provided.
- To work closely with other team members and team leader to ensure campaign sales targets are met.
- Willing to work on Saturday to achieve more sales when required, will be an added advantage.
- STPM/”A”-Level/Diploma/Degree/Bachelor’s Degree, Higher Degree.
- SPM graduates with sales experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- No prior working experience required. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Daring, aggressive, result-oriented, willing to accept challenges and a high achiever.
- Enjoy working over the telephone.
- Enjoy to earn good incomes without doing sales by traveling/stuck in traffic.
- Good communication skills in English, Malay, and Mandarin.
- Good team player and willing to learn.
- Self-initiative, able to work under minimum supervision.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm) Sometimes requires to work on extra hours.
- Compulsory working on First and Second Saturdays of the month.
- 6 month probation
- Leads will be provided and mostly on banking clients.
- 2 weeks full training and 3rd week on job training.
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- EPF and SOCSO
- 12 days AL
- AIA Vitality membership
- Staff recognition and appreciation
- Company Incentive Trip
Interested applicants can apply online or send your updated resume to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies